Initiatives and projects
for tecnological innovation
and new media exploitation
Virtual Shops CMS
Low cost video adv
- Development and technical support to a number of R&D projects funded by the European Commission. Customers: Etnoteam, AISoftware, Engineering, Olivetti, Montedison, ...
- UE-DG.XVI study "Regional development of the West-Mediterranean area": coordination of the Italian team including several Enterprise and Bocconi University representatives.
Training activities and systems
- ITC course development and support activities for training associations
- Training activities for master in multimedia application - Milan University
- Teaching aids for Bicocca University - Milan
- Design of the e-learning system for "Accademia di Comunicazione"
Systems for managing audio-video contents in Internet
Web sites and Portals|
Some examples of web sites and portals (many of them are related to local development and tourism promotion):
Xnet systems for Internet point management
- Tourism and regional development:
Tunisian Balloons Festival,
Comunita' Montana Argentea, Julius Hotels, Nice Budget, Extrah Biz,
- Industry and Finance: Icoahu,
- Real-Estate: Glamour Houses,
Studio Fukazawa, Avalon International
- Organisations: Fondo Sociale Europeo,
FIJET (Federazione Giornalisti del Turismo),
Top Italian Food, Confindustria Informa
Fulvio Maiani Photografer,
MMshops international virtual emall,
Milano Glamour eShop
Just some examples of hundreds of internet points which have installed the Xnet package:
- Barletta libraries: 100 terminals with central control
- Network of Sardinia libraries with local management
- Libraries of Bondeno, Marostica, Mogliano, San Polo, Videoteca di Ferrara, ...
- Universities: Rieti and Bari; Apicius school - Florence
- Hotels: Hilton-Rome, BristolPalace-Genua, Augustus and LaFloridiana-Capri,...
- "Europa" Camping - Treporti (VE)
- Internet Cafe: Netgate (SS), Mondoclick (RE), Angoloblu (VC), ...